Monday, February 8, 2010

Inspiration


Hmmm ..... where should I begin? It started 4+ years ago when I stumbled into the amazing world of Bae Yong Joon. Little by little, he seemed to have ignited all the 'extinguished' interests that have long gone cold inside me. I started to see, listen, read, feel and enjoy the world with a more loving, pure and sincere heart. Before long, I even attempted to create, write, study and draw.


I believe in God and that everything happens for a reason. If I ever need to drum up with a reason why a contented middle-aged woman stacked far away in Canada would fall for a Korean actor, maybe it's because God has His plan? He was paving the most fulfilling path for me even before we dreamed about moving to Japan? For the past 2 years in Tokyo, every person around us has been most kind, gracious and caring. It's because of these 'angels' from God, our family is able to weave our Sakura dreams under the blessings of the Japanese sky. As we have a few more months left here, I'd like to start penning all my beautiful memories, it'll be a heart-wrenching goodbye .....


5 comments:

Hydee Pole Photography said...

Dear Jaime,
Congratulations on your new blog. I like the pink background and the photo in your header. Just perfect.
I will be visiting as your works have always inspired me. Happy writing.
Love lots,
Hyds

Anonymous said...

"If I ever need to drum up with a reason why a contented middle-aged woman stacked far away in Canada would fall for a Korean actor, maybe it's because God has His plan?"

Thank you for those words!!
It's such a comfort for another contented, middle-aged woman stacked in another far away country, because at one point I thought there was something wrong with me; becoming if not obsessed, with, but very interesting in Korean artists, singers, actors, movies, etc. and following numerous blogs about BYJ. I have enjoyed your blog very much and will read your new blog with the same interest.

jaime said...

hi hyds,

thanks for visiting. hehe you like the pink? you know the same old boring me, once I decide on something, I won;t change :) Yeah, I will have to use my own pictures now in this blog. No more Yong Joon;s handsome pictures. hehe, but i have no photography skills remotely close to yours.

love .. jaime

jaime said...

hi anonymous,

thanks. hehe, there is nothing wrong with you or me, yong joon is someone who deserve our love and support. eventhough i do admit it's quite difficult at times when he is so far away.

cheers ...... jaime

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.