Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 more days!


2 more days to go. There are still so many loose ends? My kimono set is still missing a few pieces, my hair is still undecided, the logistics of the program seems confusing. Worse, my legs are having cramps! Could it be because I pulled a wrong muscle, or have over-practised? Sensei told me at least practise 10 times a day. But I still feel inadequate after 10 times, so 15 .. 20 .... 25 times, until I feel too tired to dance anymore! Take it easy Jaime, relax, everything will be fine at the end, as it's always the case :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy Chinggu. Maybe you are just nervous and judging from what you say you are feeling, then I suggest that you keep your confidence and yup, RELAX. Since you've been practising a lot, try to rest and as you said, everything will be fine.

Good luck and please post the pics of you dancing, okay?

Take care,'
Judy

jaime said...

thanks chinggu for your advice, I will try my best!

Marce said...

Take it easy Jaime, I thing sometimes we need to practice a lot to feel that we are doing it perfect, I get so tired doing like that. But sometimes trying our best is better, i think.
Everything will be ok, Good Luck, and enjoy that time.
Marce

jaime said...

thanks marce for your words of wisdom. I'll keep it in mind :)